Helvetia Lavender Festival
Helvetia Lavender Festival is a joint effort of owners Don and Nancy Miller, their family and the many volunteers committed to supporting people in poverty and other desperate situation, locally and globally. This year they asked Good Neighbor Network, a non-profit organization they are actively participate in, to come alongside them to help with the success of the festival.
You are invited to:
• Relax, enjoy the beauty of lavender, the flower gardens, view of the valley and find inner peace.
• Participate in the hospitality of tea time and refreshments.
• Learn about the wonderful properties of lavender, it’s many uses and how to grow lavender.
• Shop in the Gift Shop for creative artistic gifts, as well as a full line of lavender products.
• Enjoy vendor booths selling lavender and lavender products, artwork, food, and various services.
• Support Good Neighbor Network reaching out to needy people locally and abroad.
Mature fields of Grosso, Super, Royal Velvet and a variety of English lavenders are available for cutting. Our landscape demonstrates the wonderful versatility of lavender along with many roses, grasses and other perennials.
Our farm is a breath of fresh air and beauty filled with flowers, whimsical antique surprises, fairy gardens, and acres of Noble Fir trees.
Helvetia, a historic Swiss settlement, 30 minutes west of Portland, is a beautiful countryside of rolling hills overlooking the scenic Willamette Valley. The Pacific Crest Alpaca farm with purebred alpacas and the Helvetia Winery are both adjacent neighbors. Helvetia Tavern of the famous hamburgers is a nearby landmark.